Monday, November 21, 2011

A pic from the toilet.... :)

Happy Monday. More like, Happy Rainy Monday...

I guess we need rain. So the song says, what is it... rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey, whiskey makes my baby be a little frisky. In my case, whiskey makes my baby (the 31 year old) be a little silly!

Over the weekend, we had both the kids. When Mattellen and Hayden are together they either super love each other or super duper DO NOT get along. You see, Mattellen is the chief & so is Hayden. We all know what happens when you have too many chiefs and not enough indians. Yeah.


We went to the ICE! display at Gaylord Opryland on Saturday night. It was ok. The kids had fun, I guess that is all that really matters. They enjoyed the ice slide more than anything. Kevin & I loved watching all the kids come down the slide. The babies would get stuck half way down the slides and have to scoot their little behinds to the bottom. Our babies, would FLY down the slides and I held my breath until the got to the bottom. I could just imagine one of them whacking their mouth on the side of the slide & the outcome would not be great. THANK GOD that did not happen.  




















Anyway, on my way home today my phone kept buzzing. I was on the phone with Alicia and kept saying 'someone is trying to send me a picture, oh well, anyway, what were you saying' When I hung up the phone the picture finally came through...and I LOVE IT.


My sweet little Hayden sent me a picture of himself.

I will leave you with that, since quite frankly, I just don't think it get's much better than a Monday pic on the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment